Eye Care Services
Here is a list of just some of the services we provide.
- Computer assisted eye exams
- Contact lens fittings of all types
- Frame styling to compliment your lifestyle
- Outside prescriptions welcome
- Co-management for laser and cataract surgeries
- Diabetic eye care
- Glaucoma treatment and management
- Macular degeneration screenings
- Treatment of infection, pink eye, allergies, injuries, etc...
Facilities and Equipment
We have the latest technology to assist in taking care of your eyes.
The Zeiss OCT allows for early detection of glaucoma damage to the nerve fiber layer or optic nerve of the eye. It is the goal of this diagnostic test to discriminate among patients with normal intraocular pressures (IOP) who have glaucoma, patients with elevated IOP who have glaucoma and patients with elevated IOP who do not have glaucoma. Retinal tomography is also a valuable tool for the evaluation and treatment of patients with retinal disease, especially certain macular abnormalities. It details the microscopic anatomy of the retina and the vitro-retinal surface. It is useful to measure the effectiveness of therapy and in determining need for ongoing therapy, or the safety of cessation of that therapy.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®